Shabby Blogs Background

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Get a Jump Start on Christmas!

Do you always feel behind the 8 ball when it comes to getting those Christmas cards out in a timely fashion? I am totally speaking from experience here!! How would you like to start now? I can help with some simple card ideas, all you have to do is head on over to my EventBrite site to sign up.

http://christmas2012cardclass.eventbrite.ca/

We will be using this bundle - Ornament Keepsakes ...

And this stamp set - Snowflake Soiree ...

To make some fun and striking cards. I hope you'll join us. The cost to make 6 cards is $15 and for 12 is $30. Please use the EventBrite site to RSVP. Thanks!!

Maybe stamping some snowflakes will trick us into feeling a tiny bit cooler in this glorious heatwave!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, love both these sets! It's pretty cool how they have matching dies for the stamps!!! Well, you know if I lived down there, I'd totally be coming! Can't wait to see your samples, hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete