Shabby Blogs Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Card Swap #5

Back to Christmas again with this lovely one from Kelly.


I love how she used both the Pennant Parade stamp set and the Petite Pennants Builder punch to create these layered Christmas trees. It just goes to show how versatile Stampin' Up!'s sets are!! And if I'm not mistaken, the "Merry Christmas" on the banner is from the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set.

September is almost over people! Can you believe it?! Time to start making those Christmas cards!
I am currently booking October and November workshops so if you'd like to make one of the cards you've seen so far (well, except maybe Sandra's one from yesterday!) email me and we'll set you up with a workshop. If you and your friends purchase $200 or more, you will receive Hostess dollars to spend on products of your choice. 
Have fun, be creative, get free stuff. What could be better?!

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea with the pennant punch! I don't know, I'm still liking your Dasher card the best so far, I think you outdid yourself on that one! Wanna come up to 100 Mile to do a workshop? Heehee, I wish! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete