Shabby Blogs Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Card swaps.

I went to my first card swap on Monday night. (It also happened to be the quarterly meeting of my upline group - Sea to Sky Stampers - led by this amazing woman.) Seeing as I am a "in for a penny, in for a pound" kind of gal, I made a swap! I was SO nervous. These ladies are amazingly talented! I'm going to share their cards over the next week but first up is mine.

I stamped Dasher in Early Espresso on some Frostwood Lodge birch bark looking DSP then stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment underneath in Cherry Cobbler. I mounted that onto another piece of  Frostwood Lodge DSP (this time a red plaid) using dimensionals, tied a piece of Early Espresso Quilted Satin ribbon around the whole thing and mounted in onto my Crumb Cake card stock. 

The inside is simple with just a stamped sentiment. I did jazz up the envelope a bit though with another image of Dasher - this time in Cherry Cobbler.

Not sure if you could see it in the top picture but I added some Basic Rhinestones to the stamped image of Dasher on the card.

If you'd like to learn how to make this card or order supplies so you can make your own, please check out my Stampin' Up! website for contact and ordering information.
Thanks!

Supplies used: 

2 comments:

  1. Here I am, Here I am! Love this, it's gorgeous!!! I need to come up with something for X-mas cards, now you've got me thinking... I don't know, I'm stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I love this swap. I'm so glad I got a copy of this for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete