Shabby Blogs Background

Monday, April 2, 2012

New Class - Mother's Day Gift Box Set

Come on out and create this gorgeous gift box display for your Mom.


As a Mother myself I know how much we do for our families and am always in awe of all MY Mum did for me. I lost her at the age of 14 and gained a new Mom who is equally dedicated, loving and supportive. I do have problems coming up with what to give her each year though. As a recipient now of many a hand made item, and as an avid Crafter myself (shocking, I know), I turn to what I know and love to inspire me. This year, Ina will be receiving these little boxes filled with her favourite goodies (Licorice All Sorts!).



How about  you? Wouldn't YOUR Mom appreciate receiving these from you this year? 

Cost - $15.00
Includes: all supplies necessary to make the boxes in the picture above.
Does NOT include: goodies to go inside the boxes!!
Please bring your own scissors, bone folder and adhesives. 

IMPORTANT: RSVP by April 11, 2012 otherwise I can not guarantee I will have enough product to go around! You can RSVP on my website if you plan to pay by cheque or cash or use my Eventbrite site if you'd like to pay by credit card. I will ONLY be ordering enough product for those registered so be sure to sign up early to avoid disappointment!


No matter how old we are we still need to show our love and appreciation for all our Mom's do and have done for us over the years. This box set can be used as Home Decor to remind your Mom how much you love her after the goodies you fill it up with are long gone. These boxes are food safe so fill them up with your Mom's favourite chocolates, cookies, candies or anything else she would love.


Hope to see you there!

PS - If you can't make it but would still like to make this gift set, you can purchase the supplies to make it yourself along with my Step-by-Step instructions for $10.00. This will NOT include the stamped or embossed images though. I encourage you to use your own supplies of stamps and punches to make it your own or order what you need from me.

1 comment: