Shabby Blogs Background

Friday, June 1, 2012

New Catty

If you are a fan of my Day Designs Facebook page (and if not, why not? come on over and Like me!) you may have seen my link this  morning to the new 2012-13 Idea Book and Catalogue.


Did you have a chance to check it out? I am eagerly awaiting my shipment so I can start creating and then sharing the goodies with you nice folks out there in BlogLand. 

If you missed it, here is the link to the online PDF catalogue. If you want your own to hold in your hot little hands (and believe me, sticking post it notes all over your computer screen is not going to help you find your favourites when the time comes to order!) drop me an email and I will be happy to send one to you. OR come to my Catalogue Launch Party (and garage sale) on June 23rd and you can go home with one. Details of the even will follow but if you can put it into your calendar now, you'll help make it a huge success.

That's all for now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment